Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sculpting Time and Planning

I cast and modified a Ruble head for a future shot. Shimbu the Monk also got an updated head and pair of praying hands. He will be in shots standing behind Ruble as he has his close-up shots. I'll re-pose him and most likely put a newly sculpted expression where his mouth replacement pops off in one or two other shots.



I'll need to sculpt a few more things, including some bodies that will be flying in the air as Ruble jumps up in a fit of passionate love.



One of my former friends never did return an armature I created so I've also had to buy some steel components for two other flying shots. Plans have changed but there are always new solutions. I'll have to work on that before animation begins as well. At least creating things is fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment